viernes, abril 07, 2023

Rage guide home open




RAGE

“An ocean moves inside of me like a storm that roars beside the sea. A forgotten well starts to swell and shake with the cries of the divine discontentment that has begun to break.”

Sometimes tears have been the only waywe have ever known to show our rage.

But like the wolf in sheep’s clothing

calling water what is actually fire can end up causing more harm.

Be wary of how we might be toppled over by the force of our own volcanos

or how we might harm others in the wake of our explosions.

Be wary of how molten lava turns into petrified rock when it has been pushed too far underground.

Our rage is a call to justice, a call to change.

Intelligently administered, it can be the fuel that galvanizes our attention and serves our transformations.


GUIDE

This heart shines forward

these feet are pulled by the weight of love

this voice speaks with calm resolution as it is lifted towards the sun.

I’ve paid my dues and now I take my cues from the inner guidance that is leading me.


HOME


I’ll be the floors you can walk all over me, lay down and be free.


You’ll be the walls standing strong and tall, 
I can lean on you and see the view from your window when mine is a little skew.

We’ll sing to the ocean, we’ll sing to the trees
nature is a magic potion if you learn to love the breeze.

In our shelter of love, in house of dreams where 
the beggars are princes and the broken are queens.

I'll be the floors and you’ll be the walls 
I’ll meet you in the corner where we can open a new door.


OPEN

No longer do I perceive my being as though it were a 
project in constant need of self-improvement strategies.

I surrender to all that I am,

as I am

with my heart shining forward and my forehead streaming consciousness.

These heart-lines, heated in my hands 
these feet, rooted in your depths.

I am as steady as a mountain 
I am as open as the sky

having already been 
shook by you

nothing can ever quake me!

having already been shattered by you

nothing can ever break me!

I dwell in your grace and revel in the sunlight that’s beaming on my face.

No hay comentarios.: